Let’s Know What’s There In The Book
FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES AND INSTRUMENTATION, Second Edition
By Sabari Ghosal & Anupama Sharma Avasthi
This thoroughly revised edition of the book demonstrates principle and instrumentation of each technique routinely used in biotechnology. Like the previous edition, the second edition also follows non-mathematical approach. Three aspects of each technique including principle, methodology with knowledge of different parts of an instrument; and applications have now been discussed in the text. For the beginners, the book will help in building a strong foundation, starting from the preparation of solutions, extraction, separation and analysis of biomolecules to the characterisation by spectroscopic methods—the full gamut of biological analysis.
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION
• Incorporates two new chapters on 'Radioisotope Tracer Techniques' and 'Basic Molecular Biology Techniques and Bioinformatics'.
• Comprises a full chapter on 'Fermentation and Bioreactors' Design and Instrumentation' (the revised and updated version of Miscellaneous Methods of the previous edition).
• Contains a number of pictorial illustrations, tables and worked-out examples to enhance students' understanding of the topics.
• Includes chapter-end review questions.
• B.Sc./B.Tech (Biotechnology)
• M.Sc./M.Tech (Biotechnology)
To Purchase Click http://social.phindia.com/LGRqUkI0